It's not too late to plan a road trip in a brand new car from Greg May Honda! We're confident that you'll be on the 2016 Civic in Waco bandwagon after hearing all of the incredible capabilities that it has. In fact, we think it's one of the top sedans on the market even beating out other sedans like the 2016 Sentra! Want to find out how? Let's compare these two cars!
2016 Honda Civic
- The Civic has smart airbags so when a child is sitting in the passenger seat, the airbags will not deploy at full force and injure the child
- Optional Collision Mitigation Braking
- Optional Lane Departure Warning System
- Blind spot mirrors with wide-angle convex
- EX/EX-T/EX-L/Touring have standard HondaLink Assist with a GPS response system
- 158 horsepower
- Zero to 60 in 7.2 seconds
- 41 MPG on the highway* with the 2.0 4-cylinder 6-speed automatic transmission
- Cap-less fueling system which avoids evaporation that causes pollution
- EPA certified as a "Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle"
- Standard "hill holder feature"
- Speed sensitive variable-assist power steering
- 1 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk
- Remote vehicle starting system
- Available heated rear seats
- Standard automatic headlight on/off feature
2016 Nissan Sentra
- 130 horsepower
- 39 MPG on the highway
- Automatic on/off headlights not available
- Back-up camera not available
- No roadside assistance available
Are you on board with the all-new, redesigned 2016 Civic in Waco? We just don't think the Sentra can measure up. As great as the Civic is on paper, it's even better in person so we invite you to come out to test drive at Greg May Honda today!