There comes a time in a person's life that they need to make a huge decision – and in this case, it's buying a new car. Greg May Honda is a huge advocate of new car buying, but we're also huge advocates of doing the right research. Today we're going to show you just why we love the 2017 Accord Hybrid in Waco so much, and who knows, you might just fall in love with it, too!
"The new Honda Accord Hybrid is the ultimate Accord – the most refined, technologically sophisticated and, of course, most fuel efficient in the lineup," said John Mendel, Executive Vice President of the American Honda Motor Co., Inc. "With Accord already America's most popular car three years running and the best-selling midsize car to younger buyers, we think this new hybrid model will add considerable momentum for the Honda brand."
This Accord will feature more upgrades than ever, so let us tell you what you have to look forward to:
- 212 total combined horsepower
- Two-motor hybrid powertrain
- Up to 49 city/ 47 hwy MPG*
- Available Display Audio with Apple CarPlay ® and Android Auto™
- The Honda Sensing™ suite of advanced safety technology which includes Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™), Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Road Departure Mitigation (RDM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- An ultra-efficient 2.0-liter i-VTEC Atkinson Cycle engine
- Anticipated to receive the highest possible safety ratings from both the IIHS and the NHTSA
There will three trim options of the Accord Hybrid (Hybrid, Hybrid EX-L and Hybrid Touring) but standard features include a wide angle rearview camera, remote engine start and Honda Sensing™, which includes Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning and Forward Collision Warning.
We don't think you could find a more refined, sophisticated and powerful car. The 2017 Accord Hybrid in Waco really tops the charts! Greg May Honda invites you to come out and see this incredible, new Accord Hybrid for yourself and maybe even take it for a spin!
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition and other factors.